Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Walk 1/16/11


It only took me over a month to add a second entry to my blog....I'm still deciding if this is something I want to keep up with. 

We took a nice family hike today at Boyd Big Tree Preserve right here in Harrisburg (http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/boydbigtree.aspx ).  It was a cool, brisk but thankfully sunny day.  Sean and I have decided that we're going to try and take a new hike every Sunday.  We're starting off with very small, short hikes and hopefully by late spring we'll dare to actually go up hill a little and see some of the great views this area has to offer!  Scott loves riding piggyback style in the Ergo and I had a good time playing with the camera.  Here are a few pics from our family outing :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment