Friday, April 1, 2011

Flashback Friday 4/1/11

It's time to get in shape!  Tonight, I need a motivator.  It's hard to admit that I am the heaviest I have ever been, but I am hoping and willing to change that.  I am posting a photo of how I look now and how I would like to look again sometime in the near future.  I have no goals to be "skinny" because I'm just not built like that, I'll never be "skinny".  I do want to be healthy and that I will make a strong effort to accomplish.  Here's to change!!!!!



The photo on the left was taken this week....BLEH!  The photo on the right was taken before my wedding...ACCEPTABLE!  All I did then was eat less and exercise (mostly walked, a lot)  This sounds so easy, now I just need to believe it's easy.  Hopefully I can update in a month or so with some positive news!
My little boy needs a mom who can keep up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment