Saturday, December 17, 2011

I

...am a redhead
...am in my 30's (eeek)
...am a wife
...am a mother
...am a friend
...am creative
...am kind
...am quiet most of the time
...am not afraid to speak up when something bothers me
...am trustworthy

...like taking photos
...like mashed potatoes
...like Yankee candles
...like my job
...like traveling
...like Target
...like decorating
...like bacon pizza
...like my iPhone
...like caramel creams
...like quiet nights
...like blogging
...like comfy clothing

...dislike Manwich
...dislike spoiled brats
...dislike driving in the snow
...dislike early mornings
...dislike high fashion
...dislike ingrown toenails
...dislike road rage
...dislike lies
...dislike taking out the trash

...support our troops
...support Democrats and I
...support Republicans
...support children
...support recycling
...support the Phillies
...support breastfeeding (at least trying)
...support my husband

...have ideas
...have a baby growing inside me
...have gay friends
...have a happy home
...have my health
...have a cat
...have happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment