Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

     The countdown is on!  We have 17 days until Christmas and 18 days until our second son arrives.  That's right, Scott's baby "brudder"  is scheduled to arrive the day after Christmas!  We've been busy around here, as you can imagine...preparing the nursery, wrapping gifts, shopping, sending Christmas cards, and taking in all the holiday festivities! 

     I am really starting to feel like I'm nine months pregnant (which I am so it's ok I guess).  I've finally gotten to the point where I could live in crocs or flip flops because it is so hard to bend over and tie my shoes.  Scott is a very excited little boy lately.  He knows he is going to big the big 'brudder" and that the baby is coming.  He is well adjusted to his new bedroom and seems to love his big comfy bed!  He takes time to touch my belly and kiss the baby once in a while and tells us often how he will give the baby hugs when he is born.  There are going to be some beautiful, happy memories coming up in the next few weeks and we can't wait! 

     But, back to Christmas...we've spent some time in Bethlehem, PA admiring the beauty of the season, took in a local train display, went to see Santa, and have finally finished decorating the house.  We are looking forward to ta trip this weekend to Philadelphia on the train.  During Sean's layover, we plan to visit Macy's (Wannamakers) and see the famous light show, which was tradition during my childhood.  I'm sure Scott will love it.  While we're there we'll stroll the Dicken's village as well.  We still have Hershey Sweet Lights on our list and maybe a trip to Christmas Candylane as well. 

     We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season, and we look forward to announcing the birth of our second baby boy in a few weeks!











No comments:

Post a Comment