Friday, February 10, 2012

Flashback Friday

Sometimes I miss college.  I miss the late nights with friends.  I miss Ripe Tomatoes Pizza.  I miss Roe Hall.  I miss the Lit house.  I miss late nights with friends.  I miss going to class.  I miss sleeping through class.  I miss dining hall french fries.  I miss late nights with friends.  I miss trips to the beach with my boyfriend (now husband).  I miss dates.  I miss Tae Bo.  I miss my red Geo.  I miss crazy plans.  I miss last minute research papers.  I miss movie nights.  I miss late nights with friends.  I miss my comfy dorm room.  I miss random trips to Manhattan.  I miss football games.  I miss Snood.  I miss dry erase boards.  I miss late nights with friends.  I miss Wishfest.  I miss trips home.  I miss NSYNC.  I miss NSYNC???  Well sort of.  College was a fun, memorable time in my life and I'll always remember those days.  It's fun to flashback once in a while.


This photo was taken from my 3rd floor dorm room on a day when we probably had no class.  Snow is catastrophic in Delaware!  There's my little red Geo Metro!
 
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment