Friday, September 28, 2012

A Beautiful Story

As much as I like to post on my own blog, I also enjoy browsing around others.  I do have a few favorites that when time allows I like to read.  The link I am posting here is to one of my absolute favorite blogs (Under the Sycamore).  Besides being a wonderful photographer, Ashley Ann Campbell is an amazing storyteller and artist.  Recently this family has adopted a special needs baby girl from China, but their journey leading up to the adoption was long and sometimes heartbreaking.   If you have time and don't mind shedding a tear or many, read their adoption posts.  They are full of heartfelt detail and consuming images.  I promise there is a happy ending!   Enjoy!

 http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/adoption/

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment