Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NY Giants

Since tonight is the Giants 1st regular season game at home I figured I better put my photos up from their last pre-season game which we were lucky enough to attend.  A family friend of ours was generous enough to give up his season ticket seats to us last week so Sean finally got to see his Giants play live....for the first time ever!  Needless to say, he was a bit excited.  I was also really excited for him and we had a great time!  I'm sure we dealt with a much calmer crowd than we would during any NFL regular season game.   There were even small children in attendance, a sight probably not seen at many games.  Fortunately, the travel, the weather, the seats and the company were all perfect!  Couldn't have been a better night.  Did I mention the Giants won?
This was right before we left for the train station.  We took NJ Transit from Hamilton to Secaucus Junction and then took the Meadowlands shuttle train directly to the stadium.  It was quick.  It was easy.  It was free.  We ate hoagies.

Here's Sean "patiently" waiting for the train in Hamilton

Taking it all in

Great stadium!

Oh, there's that other team

#10, that would be Eli Manning (and his butt)

Let's Go Giants!

Tom Brady, he's kinda famous

The view from our borrowed seats :)

Me and my guy...what a fun date!  A special thanks goes out to my parents who took care of the boys for the evening!

So happy for him! 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment