Sunday, February 13, 2011

Banana Stuffed French Toast 2/13/11

I actually got up this morning at a decent hour and we ventured out to breakfast at the Brownstone Cafe in Middletown.  I enjoyed some of the best french toast I think I've ever had.  It was sourdough bread coated with crushed cornflakes and stuffed with bananas.....YUM...check out the photos below.  We followed our huge meal with a nice mile walk on the snowy Conewago trail.  I hope everyone had a nice Sunday as well!

why does coffee always taste better in diner mugs?

he loves restaurants

I'd definitely go back for more!

Scott is at the point where he eats just about anything

on the Conewago trail

ahhh

lucky guy gets to ride the whole way

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E

he's become so cuddly lately...we love it!




yes, I think he was yodeling







see, I was there

No comments:

Post a Comment