Monday, February 14, 2011

"Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow..." 2/14/11

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Sean and I continued our yearly Valentine tradition of pizza and champagne on Sat night along with a screening of Shrek Forever After (yes, we liked it)  His work schedule has him on choo choo duty tonight so Sat was our best bet.  Today was a fun day with the Kindergarten class.  We created red playdough, made chocolate dipped pretzels,  handcrafted Valentine cards and of course filled homemade mailboxes with tons of treats!  Sean also popped in to school and surprised me with flowers...how sweet :)  Scott celebrated with his toddler buddies and enjoyed some gifts from us when we got home.  I am now about to fall into a chocolate coma, but I guess that's the price I have to pay on the sweetest day of the year....I hope everyone enjoyed this over commercialized, but oh so cute holiday!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment