Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bring on the Tulips! 3/9/11

The simple things in life really do make me happy.  Last July as a birthday gift to myself, I bought a membership to Hershey Gardens.  I love it there!  I took Scott on several afternoons and just let him crawl around and explore.  I loved that we could enjoy being outside together and take in the beautiful landscaping as well.  The butterfly house in the Children's Garden is wonderful and Scott really loved watching the flying beauties!  The gardens have been closed all winter and are scheduled to open again on April 1st.  I can't explain how excited I am to get over there again.  I bought my membership in the summer so I didn't get to see the spring displays last year.  I am really looking forward to catching the tulips in bloom this year!  It's a great place to spend some time (not to mention take some great photos) and I can't wait to take my TODDLER (yikes!) there when the warmer weather rolls in!

Here are a few snapshots from some visits last year...


and a bonus this year, we have a new camera I can play with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment