Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is Here! 9/25/11

Fall is my absolute favorite season!  The air turning crisp, the leaves changing, the beautiful colors of leaves, mums, pumpkins and apples temp me to enjoy this season to it's fullest.  It's just the end of September and I'm already planning on when and where to go apple picking, and where to get the best fall photos of my little boy.  I did some research on the internet this morning and found what looks to be a great apple orchard about 20 min northeast of us.  I can't wait until we can get over there and pick some juicy ones for homemade applesauce!  We already have a favorite pumpkin patch about a half hours drive to the north that we will be sure to visit again this year!  There are Halloween activities going on at school at locally at Hersheypark that we will also be sure to enjoy!  We typically spend Thanksgiving in New York and always take a trip to the cider mill while we are there....to me this ends the fall season and begins the Christmas holiday season.  Although I love both, I'm always sad to see autumn go.  Now, time to pack in as much red, yellow, orange and brown as we can!  I wouldn't mind finding some yummy apple cider doughnuts to top it all off!

Here are some of my fav fall pics from last year, I hope to add a post with a new bunch in a week or so!









No comments:

Post a Comment