Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hipstamatic Holidays!

I have an iPhone and ok, I'll admit part of the reason I wanted an iPhone was so I could buy the awesome Hipstamatic app.  For anyone who doesn't know what it is, first check out the website... http://hipstamatic.com/  and then believe me when I say it's really, super cool!  Hipstamatic is a fun way to vary the photos you take on your phone using options that make your pics look like old, square instamatic prints.  I love it, and use it when I am just fooling around taking fun photos.  I still adore my big camera, but for something neat and different, this is the way I go.  I use the free "film" and "lenses" that the app comes with, but there are some cool bundles you can purchase with even more choices.  (I'm sure it won't be long before I'm spending a bit on those) Anyway, check out some of my more recent holiday hipsta prints and enjoy!

Home for the holidays


30th St station Philadelphia

Watching Dad hang some lights

Scott's first hockey game

Hershey Bears hockey

Ready for a holiday outing

immersed in The Polar Express

Lights

My cookie sprinkler

Our tree

Setting up Grandpops trains

Ho Ho Ho!

Holiday flavors, best part about Starbucks

Favorite pastime, Christmas or not

Brushing in the Santa PJs

Macy's light show in center city Philadelphia

Our kitchen chalkboard/Christmas card display

No comments:

Post a Comment